THE BEST REFERENCE GUIDE in our opinion!
A must-have handy reference tool for every quilter! Really! Easy-to-Follow Charts, Tables & Illustrations. Yardage Requirements, Cutting Instructions, Setting Secrets, Choosing Supplies, Piecing Techniques, Number Conversions and more!
This handy guide has it all! Spiral bound with laminated pages - this reference will last!
- Need to bed & standard quilt sizes?
- Need to figure yardage for your backing?
- Need to know how many sashing strips you can get from a specific yardage?
- Need to know how much to buy for borders?
- How big is a Twin-size quilt?
- How many squares can you cut from the amount of fabric you have?
- What's the best way to sew a mitered border?
- How do you make bias binding?
The All-in-One Quilter's Reference Tool gives you fast answers to these and dozens of other quilting questions. We can't say enough good things about it. We keep one at our cutting counter for daily reference. It's dogeared! We're glad to have a new copy!
Expanded edition includes 20 additional pages with new quilt blocks, cutting chartgs, piecing techniques, and more! Over 100,000 sold! The go-to guide for quilters all around the world! 72 pages.