Original Finished Quilt Size: 78" x 90"
With Extension: 98" x 110"
The MIX IT UP quilt begins with two sets of 18” blocks and four sets of 6” blocks arranged in an unusual manner.
Fabrics Used in this Quilt:
Nancy Rink used fabrics from her "Do the Math" and "Getting to Know Hue" collections:
Order Your Quilt Kit now to guarantee delivery prior to the Quilt Along.
2-STEP Ordering Process
1) Place your order for the quilt ki and Mix it Up pattern. Please note that this year the quilt kit and pattern are sold separately.
Options: Order Complete Kits, the Pattern, Boo-Boo Bundle, Backing and Extension Kits from the Dropdown Arrow on the Options Line.
The Components we offer (which can be purchased separately) include:
* Quilt Kit (this includes all fabrics for the top + binding) $168.99
* Pattern $28
* Fabric Essentials' Exclusive Cutting Diagrams! Priceless!
Total value of all Components = $196.99
* Backing - 45" and 108" wide backing are offered.
* Handy Tools (we are waiting for this information)
NOTE 1: If you place an order for a Quilt Kit Only, please note that we are only estimating shipping. We won't know the exact weight until we know your destination. We do send all products as economically as possible.
2) Call us at 785-243-4044 to go verify your shipping details, phone number, and credit card details for your final payment. This may seem silly, but you'd be surprised at the number of orders that come to us with incorrect phone numbers, email addresses and even shipping addresses! We want to ensure that your package actually gets to you! (Please note that all orders come to us in a "Pending" mode and details are encrypted to ensure safety. We cannot see your payment deatils on your order.)