Finished Size - Large Queen - 100" x 100"
Choose a Complete Set of Kits or Flexible Block-of-the Month Program!
This project includes the pattern, a Boo-Boo bundle, and all fabrics for the top, including coordinating backing and binding.
After you order your reservation fee, we'll call you to find out whether you want the complete set of kits or a traditional block-of-the-month program. We cut entire kits in advance, which means we are very flexible in how you want your program to work. Choose 1, 2, 3, blocks per month or even the entire kit! If you choose to take the complete set of kits, we'll pay the shipping to any US destination!
Please note that if you choose the Complete Kit option, you will receive the kit cut as a BOM project. We mention this because some stores just cut hunks of fabric. With Fabric Essentials, you will receive all the goodies you have come to expect with our programs - a Boo-Boo Bundle of extra fabric, exclusive cutting diagrams, backing and binding! P.S. We just found out that many stores do not include binding in their BOM programs. It pays to ask questions so you know exactly what you are getting!
Note: We cut all kits in advance - this means that your fabrics will be from the same shipment. When you sign up for our BOM programs, we put all your kits in a bag with your name on it. We cut your backing in advance as well. You are guaranteed to get all your kits! Less risk for you and no worries!
Sea Island Batik Blocks
Large Queen Size 100" x 100" Program
* Pattern with Full-Color fabric guide!
* All fabrics for the top, borders, backing and binding!
* Over 16 yards in the top alone!
* Boo-Boo Bundle - set of extra fabrics used in the blocks and background (most shops do not offer extra fabric)
* Extra long LOF (length of fabric) cut of outer Border fabric so you will have no seams in your striped border!
* Coordinating 106" batik backing - 3 1/8 yards
*$ 36.99 Non-refundable reservation fee
* 12 Additional Months @$ 36.99
* Month 13 is your backing kit (paid for with your reservation fee)
* Complete Kit, including backing $ 480.87
Queen Backing - 106" Wide Backing
According to the designers, "We used the Creative Grids Ultimate Flying Geese Ruler and liked the no-slip feature it provides when squaring up geese. We also found the Creative Grids 4 1/2 " square ruler helpful for squaring up block components". Click on the rulers below to order.
|CGRT45 - 45 Degree
Half-Square Triangle Ruler
|CGRT90 - 90 Degree
Quarter-Square Triangle Ruler