Classy BOM - Includes Backing!
Finished Size - Queen 96" x 96"
We are please to offer this beautiful BOM program designed by Charisma Horton featuring Maywood Shadow Play fabrics!
9-Month Program Available Now (Start any time)
Choose a Complete Kit or Flexible Block-of-the Month Program!
This project includes the pattern, a Boo-Boo bundle, and all fabrics for the top, including coordinating backing and binding.
After you place your reservation fee, we will call you to go over the details of your program. We cut entire kits in advance, which means we are very flexible in how you want your program to work. Choose 1, 2, 3, blocks per month or even the entire kit!
Please note that if you choose the Complete Kit option, you will receive the kit cut as a BOM project. We mention this because some stores just cut hunks of fabric. With Fabric Essentials, you will receive all the goodies you have come to expect with our programs - a Boo-Boo Bundle of extra fabric, exclusive cutting diagrams, backing and binding! P.S. We just found out that many stores do not include binding in their BOM programs. It pays to ask questions so you know exactly what you are getting!
Note: We cut all kits in advance - this means that your fabrics will be from the same shipment. When you sign up for our BOM programs, we put all your kits in a bag with your name on it. We cut your backing in advance as well. You are guaranteed to get all your kits! Less risk for you and no worries!
96" x 96" Quilt ~ 9-Month Program
* Pattern with Full-Color fabric guide!
* Fabric Essentials exclusive cutting diagrams!
* Maywood Studio fabrics for the top, borders, and binding!
* Boo-Boo Bundle in case of mistakes (most shops do not offer extra fabric)
* 3 yards 108 in wide Coordinating backing (see choices below)
* $ 43.99 Non-refundable reservation fee (pays for your final kit)
* 8 Additional Months @$ 43.99
* Month 9 is your backing kit (paid for with your reservation fee)
* Complete Kit, including backing $ 395.91
Month 1 - You will receive your Boo-Boo Bundle of extra fabric, your fabrics for Kit 1 and complete pattern.
Months 2-8 - More blocks and components!
Month 9 - Backing - You will receive your coordinating backing (this kit has been paid for with your reservation fee!)