7 pieces based on a 3in finished square and its most common component parts.
Every template has its own permanent identifying number. The collection of patchwork blocks featured in Volume 1 Encyclopedia MM8342, is keyed numerically for use with the corresponding templates. (Scroll to see Suggested Products Below).
Quilters Love Perfect Patchwork Templates!
They are PERFECT for:
- Rotary cuttersâ€“Cut multiple layers at one time.
- Shapes and sizesâ€“Specific-size 1/8-inch thick acrylic pieces. No guessing which line to use on a ruler.
- 1/4-inch seam allowances already added.
- Laser cut accuracy on every piece.
- Cornersâ€“Not just blunt but revolutionary double blunt corners engineered for perfect alignment.
- Permanent identification system.
- Companion tools for strip cutting and piecing techniques.
The Perfect Patchwork Template sets for rotary cutting feature special engineered corners that automatically reduce bulk
This revolutionary corner concept means cutting pieces that match perfectlyâ€“
- No pinning or guessing required
- No more "dog ears" ensnared by the throat plate
- No shadowing through light fabrics
- No going back after sewing to trim excess bulk ~ it's trimmed away at the same time the pieces are cut.
- The thick acrylic templates mean you can rotary-cut multiple layers of fabric at one time.
Traditional Versus The Perfect Patchwork Way