Mask Filter Material - 5yd x 20in - SUP214-5
| || |
If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
|Sku:||By Annie - Mask Filter Material - 5yd x 20in - SUP214-5|
Add to Cart
Call 1-785-243-4044 if you have any questions! Thank you!
Mask Filter Material - 5yd x 20in
Lightweight and breathable, this top-quality filtering material is perfect for face masks.
- Non-woven spun-bond polypropylene
- 1.25 ounce per square yard (on par with most surgical masks)
- 20 inches wide
- Washing: Machine Wash/Tumble Dry
- We recommend using this filter material in conjunction with tightly-woven quilting cottons for a stylish design and good quality filtration
- This material has a melting point of approximately 320 degrees.
- Do NOT use iron directly on the mask filter material. If you must iron your project, be sure to use a low heat setting and a pressing sheet or other heat barrier.