Studio 180 Design - Deb Tucker's - DT17 - Four Patch Square Up
NOTE: This is an oversize item and must ship in a USPS priority mail box.
Now you can make those tough elongated diamond units needed for any Storm at Sea project with ease and success. But remember, this is a basic unit that can combine with any of the other fundamental units to create many, many other interesting designs and quilt projects. You'll precision cut the center diamond, then sew on side triangles to create an oversized unit that you'll trim down to the perfect size.
You'll want to keep your eyes open, too, because we’ll be introducing patterns and technique sheets for the additional techniques and blocks as they become available.
- Ruler Size: approximately 11" x 11"
- Five unit size options from 1" x 2" finished units to 5" x 10" finished units in whole inch increments
- Illustrated instructions for left hand cutting and trimming
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Free online video for unit construction and tool trim down (see below, also on YouTube)
- Numerous companion patterns available
- Item # DT15